Finally seen an 05 up close

MustangMikey4

Sep 20, 2004
Local dealer here in Texas called me on Friday said they just got in a 05 GT w/Auto,Black.Went in Saturday morning to check it out,gotta say I really liked it alot.Plenty of seat,leg room for driver and front passenger.I am 6'2 and 255 and I fit with no problem's.Sticker Price on one they had was $28,645.00 + 299.00 for window tint=$28,944.00 there was no dealer markup and vehicle was not sold.I really like all the retro styling cues on exterior of vehicle and to me interior fit and finish was good.Still some plastic's did look a little cheap for an almost $30k vehicle.Especially the air vent's.Unfortunately did not get a test drive, vehicle was sitting in showroom.So I picked up a Brochure and Salesman's Business Card and left.This car certainly will be on my final's list when I purchase a new car in 05. :nice:

MustangMikey4 :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

ShelbyMan said:
$300 for window tint is high, but that *is* a Dealer Installed Option. If you plan on buying one (taking delivery) before the end of the year, get the $35 membership from http://www.aqha.com/partners/index.html#fordoffer
and get a $500 discount ( a net of 465)

There seems to be alot of black 05 Stangs on the road!

I joined AQHA, but when i asked my dealer about it, he said he had never heard of it before, but said he would look into it when my car arrives and then honor it. Do you have any additional info on this incentive that isnt listed on the website (ie. what's the process to use it, expiration date, etc)?

thanks