FINALLY SOME ENGINE PICS!!!

Foxfan88

My Grandpa has great wood.
Sep 13, 2004
Miami, Ok
here they are, finally got some !
tell me what u think

didnt get many but it gives you an idea of where i am at!

newupperandcovers.jpg

heres the upper i port-matched, and cleaned up a bit, not much. I swapped all stock TB and spacer over so its ready to bolt on! cleaned up and painted it as well as the valve covers!

tmosslower.jpg

a shot of the lower intake ports by tmoss! great work and looks amazing! should flow some decent air!

engineside.jpg
a side view of the new engine ready to drop in! got the headers on not to long ago!

newenginefront.jpg
new engine!
View attachment 458920
old engine! a tad filthy!

cleanedupenginebay.jpg
did a little clean-up on the bay. simple green with a brush and some elbow grease really helps, everything on the bottom used to coated with layers of grease and crap! I also taped up some of the harness i have. used to be all colorful and hanging out everywhere! its not so bad now lol!

let me know what u think!!
i cant wait to get it in!!! cant wait to floor it lol should be a step up.

Attachments

• newupperandcovers.jpg
    newupperandcovers.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 51
  • tmosslower.jpg
    tmosslower.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 49
  • engineside.jpg
    engineside.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 64
  • newenginefront.jpg
    newenginefront.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 61
  • cleanedupenginebay.jpg
    cleanedupenginebay.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 51
  • Sponsors (?)

stock rebuilt bottom end! it was a 93 block, i replaced the stock cast hypers with some factory forged from an earlier year engine! only internal change is the B-cam i threw in there, i advanced it 4*, its got thumper heads and the tmoss intake!

great job! But do yourself a serious favor... remove and burn those valve cover gaskets. The cork ones suck and are garenteed to leak after a few thousand miles. get the rubber with the metal insert ones, they seal MUCH better and are reuseable. just thought id try to save you some headaches/clean up later on :D.

have you thought about painting the engine bay or hiding wires while you have all this room?

lol i bought those cork POS for 10 bucks. they do leak lol. last pair i used i caked the silicone on them, it worked but it was a mess. and this time i have valve cover studs, so it would be all over them and be a big mess. I will probably go and get the blue gasket!

it would be cool as hell to hide the wires, but i am no wiring master by any means, andi would probably just get in a big ol mess and get in a bind bad. I think i will steer clear of that this time around.

thanks for the comments!

i am hoping for a high 12 sec pass with good driving and tires, lots of people on here dont think i cant do it. I think i can! if i cant, then some control arms, SFCs TB or massair should get me there!

looks good... i was one who said that motor can carry you into 12s.. it very well could but i think it will once you get your suspension setup.. otherwise.. if i were you i'd be happy with a 13.1.. which is where i see you'll hit your first go round.. good luck dude

Foxfan88 said:
lol i bought those cork POS for 10 bucks. they do leak lol. last pair i used i caked the silicone on them, it worked but it was a mess. and this time i have valve cover studs, so it would be all over them and be a big mess. I will probably go and get the blue gasket!

it would be cool as hell to hide the wires, but i am no wiring master by any means, andi would probably just get in a big ol mess and get in a bind bad. I think i will steer clear of that this time around.

thanks for the comments!

i am hoping for a high 12 sec pass with good driving and tires, lots of people on here dont think i cant do it. I think i can! if i cant, then some control arms, SFCs TB or massair should get me there!

A 100 shot of the gogo juice will put you there :D

Foxfan88 said:

thanks for the comments!

do your self a favor and by the ford racing valve cover gaskets. they dont leak and you can probably put them on you next motor you build.