First Time Posting Pics

Since I finally got my hands on a digital camera and took some shots of the car, I thought I would share.
Please keep in mind the following 3 items when viewing pics:
1) Yes, the car is a little dirty from driving after I washed it.
2) I am aware I have an axle seal leak, therefore oil is found under the rear of the car.
3) Most importantly, I am very aware I STILL have tri-bars, unfortunately I have no money because I am in college.
Picture_037.jpg

Picture_039.jpg

Picture_042.jpg

Picture_045.jpg

Picture_047.jpg

Picture_049.jpg

Picture_053.jpg

Picture_056.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Lookin good :nice:

I have a question about your billet grille...how do you go about releasing the hood latch with the grille in the way? I was thinkin about gettin one of those but didn't know how I would get the hood latch to release.

95riosnake said:
Lookin good :nice:

I have a question about your billet grille...how do you go about releasing the hood latch with the grille in the way? I was thinkin about gettin one of those but didn't know how I would get the hood latch to release.

96-98 style hood latch = problem solved

But I don't know if he used one or not..... :shrug:

SeventyMach1 said:
96-98 style hood latch = problem solved

But I don't know if he used one or not..... :shrug:
That's exactly what I did. I got a 96-98 hood latch and its release is above the top of the billet grill, not down lower where the 94-95 ones are. Thanks for the compliments also, the billet grill is one of my favorite mods so far, and I thinks it's good for about 10 HP because of better air flow across the horse ;) .