Ford Carlisle 2012

• Sponsors (?)

Steve,Ive been wanting to do Woodward for a while now and one day I will so I dont fault ya with your decision. Like you said we arent getting any younger and when an opportunity comes Im with you, take it. Have fun and enjoy it.

Carlisle, Carlisle. is the hotel sold out? maybe the one next door? Don't know if we will make it,we are doing a few cool projects for hire... 1991 Louisville LN9000, 855 cubic inch diesel, big turbo, dump truck, resto mod.It's my all time favorite truck. painted like Trbofox, only hot rod black and red, chrome rims, lots of cool chrome detailing, diamond plate door panels and dash, really cool looking, came out great, almost done, customer is pumped. Also have a 1995 Cobra, Dart 409, twin 76mm turbo, smoothed engine bay, very tricked out, should be finished in about 60 days. With gas prices like they are we are having to decide on just a couple of trips. Also I have a few more issues to address with the 84 on stiffening up the suspension,( after Laconia ) it's an automatic again though, and the 93 has it's stick back( with a little repair).LOL

Carlisle, Carlisle. is the hotel sold out? maybe the one next door? Don't know if we will make it,we are doing a few cool projects for hire... 1991 Louisville LN9000, 855 cubic inch diesel, big turbo, dump truck, resto mod.It's my all time favorite truck. painted like Trbofox, only hot rod black and red, chrome rims, lots of cool chrome detailing, diamond plate door panels and dash, really cool looking, came out great, almost done, customer is pumped. Also have a 1995 Cobra, Dart 409, twin 76mm turbo, smoothed engine bay, very tricked out, should be finished in about 60 days. With gas prices like they are we are having to decide on just a couple of trips. Also I have a few more issues to address with the 84 on stiffening up the suspension,( after Laconia ) it's an automatic again though, and the 93 has it's stick back( with a little repair).LOL

Ok you guys come on here boasting about all these cool projects and dont post pics..... not right. Pics or ban lol
I guess the 84 suprised ya on just how much power shes capable off ... Hope the mess from Laconia is all straitend out by now and shes healthy once again, you know how much I love that car.
As far as Carlisle gos I hope you guys can make it, not sure if the hotel is booked or not. I do know they want you to book 3 days. We decided fri-mon so no rushing home after the show. If you guys dont make it this year well see ya up in laconia as most of the big shows have faded away or arent coming to the northeast (NMRA, Fun Ford, ect) Might hit AM this year along with the UPR fest otherwise Im unsure on the rest of the year.