Ford just raped me...

• Sponsors (?)

That sucks man but you want to talk about rape. I was going to buy a set of 04 Cobra seats but the drivers side was worn on the side bolsters. I called Ford to get a replacement top cover...... $575 F*** THAT!:mad:

True.. I took this raping voluntarily though...with lube... the one kilgore just gave me had no lube:nonono:
So what I said seriously hurt your feelings or are you just going along with the hater moderators that all came into the thread?

Anyways, if I hurt your feelings I am sorry. I would advise you to never ever visit the smackdown area of SVT Performance if you are that sensitive.

The point I was trying to make is that online mustang forums can save you lots of money if you just give them the chance and look for the information you need.

Another common problem that can be easily fixed and tends to be expensive at the stealership is front wheel bearing replacement. For **** sake when that happens refer to my thread with pics on the subject and DIY. Do not let the stealership get you again.

And understand that I was just as pissed as you about the bill but you were just pissed at ford, I was pissed at you and ford because you could have avoided it.

So what I said seriously hurt your feelings or are you just going along with the hater moderators that all came into the thread?

Anyways, if I hurt your feelings I am sorry. I would advise you to never ever visit the smackdown area of SVT Performance if you are that sensitive.

The point I was trying to make is that online mustang forums can save you lots of money if you just give them the chance and look for the information you need.

Another common problem that can be easily fixed and tends to be expensive at the stealership is front wheel bearing replacement. For **** sake when that happens refer to my thread with pics on the subject and DIY. Do not let the stealership get you again.

And understand that I was just as pissed as you about the bill but you were just pissed at ford, I was pissed at you and ford because you could have avoided it.

you seriously didn't hurt my feelings at all man...it would take way way way way WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than that.. i'm too laid back to get my feelings hurt or get mad over something you said.. and yeah, i'm a follower and was just going with the flow.. so if i made you mad. then i myself apologize too..

And yes I know i could have saved a $hit ton of money by researchin the forums for this problem, but i went to ford because of my previous experience and i was thinking it would only cost about a hundred or so... i was just like DAMN when they gave me the price ya know..

And i'm not really even pissed at ford or anything like that.. i'm pissed that when it comes to electronics, or pulling off door panels and trying to fit my hands through a tiny hole to take my window out, I have no talent and will end up srcrewin it up.. so even if i would have found your thread on how to fix this problem, i would have f'd it up anyway... otherwise if it was suspension or engine related, i WOULD have done it myself..

Anyway i can't hate on someone that actually knows their $hit so no hard feelings man:nice:

6,000 posts

when I guy has that many posts he enjoys bustingballs then helping a guy out ...I see the guys who will help & those lonely souls ...I think there called trolls or latent trolls like guys who hate gays because they know where there heart is at :lol:

when I guy has that many posts he enjoys bustingballs then helping a guy out ...I see the guys who will help & those lonely souls ...I think there called trolls or latent trolls like guys who hate gays because they know where there heart is at :lol:
Wow. They take out a little too much on the frontal labotomy? :rlaugh: