Ford Racing Handling Pack Instructions?

ModPowered

Jan 21, 2007
Guys,

I am looking for the instructions for the Handling pack for our cars. I want to take a look to see if I could do this at home.
Does anyone have the instructions, and could scan them in for me to take a look at?, or a link to where the are online. Thanks in advance!!

-Regards

• Sponsors (?)

click the link in my sig for the spring install. the main difference for the FRPP kit is that you get new struts as well, so you only need to add the new spring to the new strut, instead of having to remove the old springs. you can also click the link in my sig for the STB install.

for the sway bars, you will need to have the car lifted level, so there is no pressure on the sway bars as you remove them. if you have a good mechanical knowledge, you can install this easily at home.

if the springs/strut assembly worries you, you can take the springs and struts to a shop and have them assemble the spring onto the strut for a small fee, probably about an hours labor.

The springs/struts do not come with any form of instructions, the only instructions that come with the kit are for the sway bars. And I've got no way to scan it atm.

Why the hell would you want to do all that work? lol

I had my handling pack installed by a ford mech ( Not through ford) for $125 and that included an alignment! You probably dont need one but since I have 19" wheels I figured wth?

D

Why the hell would you want to do all that work? lol

I had my handling pack installed by a ford mech ( Not through ford) for $125 and that included an alignment! You probably dont need one but since I have 19" wheels I figured wth?

D

To begin with, there are many people who recieve much satisfaction by doing such work themselves. For another thing, to some folks $125 is tough to come up with. For all you know he may be saving his pennies to buy shoes for the baby.

It's not very polite to come down on someone like you did. All of us have different likes, dislikes, needs and budget priorities. Give the guy a break.

To begin with, there are many people who recieve much satisfaction by doing such work themselves. For another thing, to some folks $125 is tough to come up with. For all you know he may be saving his pennies to buy shoes for the baby.

It's not very polite to come down on someone like you did. All of us have different likes, dislikes, needs and budget priorities. Give the guy a break.

Sorry man,

I assumed by the 'lol' at the end all would realize I was joking! I completely understand the satisfaction of doing it yourself. I wish I had the knowledge or balls to do stuff to my car myself. I give credit to anyone who can do or tries to work on there own car.
Didnt mean to come off that way, my bad!

And Poopdawg, I agree with you, It just shows my mechanical ignorance because I was told I didnt need one, and I believed it. Glad I did. Thanks

Sorry man,

I assumed by the 'lol' at the end all would realize I was joking! I completely understand the satisfaction of doing it yourself. I wish I had the knowledge or balls to do stuff to my car myself. I give credit to anyone who can do or tries to work on there own car.
Didnt mean to come off that way, my bad!

And Poopdawg, I agree with you, It just shows my mechanical ignorance because I was told I didnt need one, and I believed it. Glad I did. Thanks

D-06,

I offer my apologies. Since over the internet, smiles can't be seen and laughs can't be heard, I sometimes misread peoples implications.

I will try to read a little closer next time.

Have a great day.