Forest Green Mustang!?

wilsons

Jan 29, 2006
The Mission: To personalize my next car to my liking.

The car: 200X Mustang (GT?)

The Idea: To repaint her to a forest green metalic color with the possibility of having tungsten grey strips. Maybe darker strips.

Is the Mission Impossibe? Only time will tell! And probably lots of money :rlaugh:

Seriously, I really think that would be truely BADASS! I have seen one or two (probably the same guy), with a green stang (04ish styling). more green than I like but still looks really good, and different

Can I get Ford to do this when its my time? or should I take it to maco or something lol

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

66Satellite said:
Can't be long before dark green is offered as a factory color. I wouldn't mess with the expense/hassle/value hit of a non-factory color.
Doesn't the value of mustangs fall pretty quick anyway? Would a paint job hurt that much? I say custom that bad boy. The colours he picked will look awesome. The only way it'll take a value hit is if he paints it fushia with puke green strips.

Very cool! Love the color!

I went window shopping yesterday and hung around the stangs for a while. The Lime Green is growin on me, I really like it, same with the tungsten grey.

I also asked them about getting Ford to paint it right at the fac. when I'm ready to order, they didn't see why not, but we'll see, and by then, it maybe a standard color anyway!

Now, If I can convince 15,000 internet friends to all send me a dollar I can pay off some debt and buy one this year! :rlaugh:

Berserker said:
Doesn't the value of mustangs fall pretty quick anyway? Would a paint job hurt that much? I say custom that bad boy. The colours he picked will look awesome. The only way it'll take a value hit is if he paints it fushia with puke green strips.

Mustangs depreciate pretty quick at first but then start to taper off. With regards to the paint job, if it's done right, it probably wouldn't do much to the value. A total color change it pretty involved, though, and to do it right would probably cost $5-10k. Of course, do what you want...

wilsons said:
Very cool! Love the color!

I went window shopping yesterday and hung around the stangs for a while. The Lime Green is growin on me, I really like it, same with the tungsten grey.

I also asked them about getting Ford to paint it right at the fac. when I'm ready to order, they didn't see why not, but we'll see, and by then, it maybe a standard color anyway!

Now, If I can convince 15,000 internet friends to all send me a dollar I can pay off some debt and buy one this year! :rlaugh:

I was'nt a fan of the Lime Green at first.After being around 2 on our lot and 1 that comes in for service with some nice polished wheels I've changed my mind.The color realy grows on you after awhile.

I would'nt repaint,if you like green go with Legand Lime.