Fox Parts For Computer Parts, Laptop Or Web Design .

Status
Not open for further replies.

89BlackGTvert

Jan 23, 2012
Hello everyone,

I have a new twist for you ladies and gentleman. I was just thinking hey I get so much help from you guys on things, and I have been trying to post to help others with things I have learned. So I was thinking hell I own a computer company and might sound cocky but I am VERY good at what I do. So anyone that needs basic computer help hit me up. Anyone who wants to trade mustang parts for laptops, computers, or parts and services to fix either, or networking for your business or home. My company is a full service IT company. We do anything from build and repair computers, to build setup and support entire fortune 500 companies network infrastructures. We even make websites and host them. So if you have any technical needs for business or personal and want to trade some mustang parts let me know. I am open to doing minor help for free of course just PM me any questions. Things I am lookings for. I have a 1989 black gt vert. Sometimes it's just nice to trade professional services. Oh we even do security cameras systems. I actually did one once to paint my wife's van lol..

1. Aftermarket blocks or motors for boost
2. New top mine is ripped
3. Rear disk brakes 4 or 5 lugs and or upgrades for front brakes
4. New rims would lover pony R's
5. Any good black interior parts for vert but carpet.
6. Would be cool to get a newer dash installed
7. Waste gate not on3
8. Converter for AOD
9. Roll cage and install
10. Any mods for a ls1 corvette
11. Some body work

Anything things else you have shoot it over

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.