freeked out the fedex guy today

4bangen

Nov 3, 2004
yep I had just got home from picking up a sub box for the wifes van and as I walked back to the front door to close it I noticed that the fedex guy was in front of the house pulling a box out of the back of his truck that said SUMMIT RACING on it. I came flying out of the house proclaiming how happy I was to see him, He gave me a look like I was crazy tossed the box to me and quickly climbed back in to his truck and started driving off before he even shut the door.:rlaugh: He should have known dropping preformance parts off at my door is like walking in to a lions den with your ams full of top serloin!:p

oh all it was was a battery relocation kit. I gess when you havent got any new parts for your stang in a long time the little things get you worked up agen!

• Sponsors (?)

Years ago when I built the motor for my Maverick I had at the time, I ordered everything from Summit. I started with a freshly machined block, bare heads, and crank and ordered everything else. The UPS driver for my neighborhood was female. Not too bad looking. 6 or 7 on a 10 scale. The first delivery was HEAVY. I happened to glance out the window to see her struggling with the box up the front yard. I went out and met her half way and grabbed the box (before she dropped it :) ) We talked for a minute, mostly about what I needed all that "crap" for. She was mildly interested (or being polite). I got her phone number and we dated a few times. Nothing serious, turns out she was a little more warped than I was(am).