Fresh from SEMA...

• Sponsors (?)

Alec said:
Damn look at all that added plastic! "**** yea, that there looks gooooodd." Sheesh... Have we gone the way of rice? Think god for "if you can call it" a true fastback... And you no what it is.

Is there more cash in plastic "appearance" options? The Fastback is what I have; fastback is what I wanted. Just like the 87-93 NOTCH back; The GT's and LX hatch's looked great too.. Not too much; just enough..
What is the point of a Non functional lump of plastic.
That car, too much plastic.....rice. But remember folks it's marked toward the "youth" segment. Well I'm not old, and I'm about tired of the 20" rims and all that "disco" body ****.... BTW I don't have a spoiler. :rlaugh: :rlaugh:
"All that added plastic"? Most of the plastic is there on the OE car - there's maybe an added inch or so to the stock vehicle. Front and rear bumpers - plastic, runners - plastic, wing mirrors - plastic, wing - plastic. If that car's "rice" (ok, forgetting the wheels), would you remove ALL 05 Mustang "bumpers", since they have no functional value whatsoever?

i dunno i like the overall car w/ the rims. My question though, what do you all consider "rice" these days. Im starting hearing people say that too much now when theres no legitimate reason. Not saying you all dont but i just want to know. Im not trying to start an argument or anything of that nature.

Like everything else the opinion of "Rice" will vary from person to person. I think this car looks great minus the wheels. I don't think there is anything rice about this car including the wheels. I just don't think they work well. I agree that anything less than 5 spokes doesn't work on this car.