from the ugly stang files...

• Sponsors (?)

That thing has been listed quite a few times now. I wonder why no one bids :rlaugh:

If I had disposable money, I'd drive down to CT with some dynamite, buy it, then blow it up right in front of the owner and take off.

mansonozz said:
That thing has been listed quite a few times now. I wonder why no one bids :rlaugh:

If I had disposable money, I'd drive down to CT with some dynamite, buy it, then blow it up right in front of the owner and take off.

God I would pay you for some video footage of the look on his/her face.

That car has been on Ebay off and on for a couple months now. It wouldn't be TOO bad if he ditched the wheels, and got rid of the Cavalier front end. Atleast it doesn't have dragon decals all over it.
Brandon

mansonozz said:

Yeah, you do that. Videotape it ALL. Then, you can turn around and sell THEM on eBay just for kicks. You will make $$ in the process. You already have one promised buyer ........