Funny Vids 4 SRTs

• Sponsors (?)

:rlaugh: Good videos! I think the "modsquad" guys are actualy from sanantonio...or maybe austin. I have seen THAT car at a local austin car show a few times. There is a vid of the 2 modsquad (that I know of) members running a turbo mach....it really shows that mystic cobra off well, and it is infact the same one lol. Or it has a clone :eek:

BTW it makes like 480RWHP.

96_SVT_VeNoM said:
I found that these vids hit a cord with me, i dont know how many SRT owners i hear say that there cars "ARE NOT Neons", lol... i dont care what it is, its still a dodge neon:rlaugh:

http://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvideos/12/3b696093-9ebf-4907-ae86-c56648eb06ae.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvideos/11/f2a39716-76df-42e1-83c9-098c3c85cc05.htm

wow. i know alot of SRT4 guys that would walk all over you. wait, arent you the one who is paying 2k for a shop to install a bunch of bolt-ons with 12 second goals on a mid 14 second setup?

all the srt4 guys i know do their own work, and know they drive a neon. your cobra is still just a mustang :eek:

Oh by the way they didnt make a "eleanor edition 2002 GT" especially one with a ROUSH bodykit. BTW the only thing the shop is installing is the gears and the exhaust. My car stock will beat your car with the boltons. And for the record bodykits are not good 4 horsepower. Do yourself a favor put a bullet in your block, buy a neon and post somewhere else.

thomas91169 said:
wow. i know alot of SRT4 guys that would walk all over you. wait, arent you the one who is paying 2k for a shop to install a bunch of bolt-ons with 12 second goals on a mid 14 second setup?

all the srt4 guys i know do their own work, and know they drive a neon. your cobra is still just a mustang :eek:
:eek: oh snap

thomas91169 said:

must be joken lol srt-4 fast lol lol i would just drive off a damn cliff if i lost to something that slow and ugly lol:SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: