Gears????????

• Sponsors (?)

Can't help you on the times.

The 4.10's might hurt ya at the track since you will be shifting right before the traps. RPM wise, it would be maybe a 400 RPM difference between the gears (not sure where you would be RPM wise at 65mph). Gas mileage in theory would be better, but you will be more tempted to blip the throttle around town (at least I am) so you may see a tiny drop in MPG.

Mine isn't a daily driver, so I can't remember all the small details such as where my RPM's are at going 65mph.

Street tires...Yokahama 275/35/18....forget about traction. I'm pushing over 500RWHP though.

Strip, some street...Nitto DR 275/40/17....I can spin em pretty easy in first if I want, but they hook the rest of the time.

I will be going to a BFG DR next summer for the street. I have Cobra R wheels 18x9.5. For the track, I will be moving to an ET Street since I'm having a solid axle put in next week. :nice: No more wheel hop....damn IRS :bang:

I got GKNs. Plus too much money to try to stop the hop. But you getting the only real solution. I will go there myself sometime in 2004.

Let me know how it works out, also if you sell the GKNs what you get since I plan to sell my IRS or SWAP it, but I want to sell the GKNs on the side since they cost be $820.00.

John