Getting Over a Bad Day

• Sponsors (?)

I like to walk or drive too when I'm pissed but driving the car is so much better when i'm in a bad mood. You can drive fast and spin tires and just plain drive like a nut. Can't do that in the Big Truck lol. I can't wait till my cars done

I make myself not drive my car when angry for those very reasons.

Try cleaning your car, like fully detailing it, great stress reliever and makes you happy to see the final product.

Hadn't seen the gf all weekend and last night after training I figured we could hang out. Well then she says her brother was suppose to take her with him. Then she asked to use my phone and says her moms coming to get her to go to a party which i hink it was her sisters or something. But I was so pissed/upset that I couldn't hang with her that when she left I didn't hug her or anything i was like Bye and turned away. After she left i got upset that she's gonna think I don't love her and leave me. I don't know what is about this girl its only been like 3 weeks and I care so much about her. I hope she calls me today so we can talk about it

Well i called her house again and her mom was like is she that important I was like YEAH. I was liek is she up yet she goes yeah but she left. All I've been thinking is WTF why didn't she call me. i always look at the bad side of things i'm never optamistic (sp?). I'm always thinking the worst like she didn't call shes gonna leave me. I don't know why I'm like that it drives me nuts and what worries me the most is so far that feeling is what happens. Both my ex's i got the feeling they would leave me and they did.

don't get too attatched, well, attatched might be the wrong word... don't get too clingy. just chill out and wait for her to call you back, that will be a better gauge of your situation than anything else YOU could do

so don't worry about it. i'm in the SAME exact situation as you man, i'm about 3-4 weeks in with my now GF. i remember getting really stressed like you just last week but it's really for no reason, it'll pass and u'll be good

ps, if there's any chance she may be reading stangnet, you might not want to talk about her on an open forum... i mean, i don't see a problem with it, but she might have different thoughts... i dunno man, gl

95WhiteVenom said:
Yea dude has a good idea about getting a punching bag cause i usually hit stuff.

Hitting stuff is what i do 99% of the time. Street Signs, brick walls its all fair game lol

I don't know maybe shes like well he didn't want to talk to me i'll do it to him for a day and see how he likes it. Maybe she'll call today. If not I will call there again and if shes sleeping i'm gonna tell her mom wake her up cause i have to talk to her

yellow1995Cobra said:
Hey go meet a new chick bro. That will make everything better :)

I told ya be careful with the young immature chicksssss
This is probably not what you want to hear, but it may be the best advice. Watch for things to start in the relationship and cut it off before the BS begins. If she is that young, she still might be into the high school drama and petty games....

I don't like driving when I'm stressed. It makes me even more mad because there are so many horrible drivers around my house.

I always like to chill with my boys and drink some beers if I'm stressed out. Most of the time, I really don't feel like being there at first and don't talk to much - a lot of my buddies can tell if I'm mad, eventhough I try not to show it. Then, after a few beers, you just sorta forget and start to have a good time.

If you've gotta be by yourself, I like to go out to the mall or some other place that I can spend money. I used to like walking around in a park or something by myself, but that just makes me think even more.

Then, if you're not fat, you could always eat and eat and eat until you just feel like going to sleep. Sleep is usually the best way to let stuff go....half the time you just stop caring the next morning...

Joe

Well its all good now so I'm fine lol. She called me and we talked for a long time and we're gonna talk later when her mom wakes up or her dad comes home. Her damn mom didn't tell her she was suppose to call me till right before she left for her dance class (she teaches dance). Then by the time she got home she knew i was at work so she didn't want to bother me the first night of my new job and new shift. I was like well don't do that again I've been freaking out she said she was sorry and was gonna call me everyday from now on lol I said good i like that idea.