Getting some new mods

just ordered ford t-lok and Progress Technology springs from v6mustangstuff.com, hopefully i can get them by the end of the week so i can have them on by sunday. anything i should look out for that may give me problems during install? i have dual flowmasters already, i dunno if that will give me problems, probably not, but u never know.

• Sponsors (?)

brodude2002 said:
just ordered ford t-lok and Progress Technology springs from v6mustangstuff.com, hopefully i can get them by the end of the week so i can have them on by sunday. anything i should look out for that may give me problems during install? i have dual flowmasters already, i dunno if that will give me problems, probably not, but u never know.

Great mods, but while you're at it, get yourself a GT Take-off rear anti-sway bar :nice:

Yep, those takeoff sway bars are showing uo all over the place, fr and rr for under $100.

My appearence mods should be done by weeks end.

Im getting red inserts put in my cloth seats, a 68 Mustang fender script for the dash, MUSTANG stick-on letters for the trunk, and my headrests embroderied with the tribar pony.

Then its on to under the hood.