gimme da keys..

Suspect

Aug 25, 2004
GA.
for me its hard to let anyone drive my car... so this weekend i helped my friend pull 2 engines and one of the 2 had to go back in his car. my girl has a astro, so i figure ill use her van to take some tools, carry parts, etc.. well that leaves my car here for her. :eek: i say its ok to myself, but really im scared. (lol) when i would call she would say "dont worry ur cars ok" :rolleyes: like im worried. nothing happened, but damn i just get freaked when anyone drives it. i know it aint just me. im sure some of u guys can relate.
so this mornin i wake up and hear "vrrrooooom, vrooom" i look out the window and yup its my car pullin out!!!! she took it! i call and say "hi uhmmmm, where u going?" she says "i wasnt sure u put gas in my van, so i took ur car." ok i guess. yea right!! i think im going to start seeing my car pull off alot more now. i need to buy another car!

• Sponsors (?)

Just do what I did and get her to sell what she has and buy a stang :D. Problem is now I want to drive Laura's stang more than mine. Its a 93 HB with gears and exhuast, way more fun than my bone stock beast.

this was brought up in another thread only person in my family to drive my car was my dad and that was before i bought it. Now its only driven by other people when its in the shop which i can't stand. I gt so worried i'll get a call yeah ah we moved your car and wreched it sorry

haha. i think shes addicted!! yea, thats what im scared of too. getting that call saying hey such and such happened to ur car. she wants a new car, but she cant decide. i say we get a cobra then she can have my car! :D i wish!