Mach 1 goodies now and later

• Sponsors (?)

well i got it dynoed with the basic tune, it gave me 5 hp and 17 ft lbs. hopefully ill get another 5 or 10 outta the spark advancin and fuel, plus im puttin on my x pipe in the middle of next week...

I'm really not sure if my Predator helps me out or not. I went the track one night and ran one time with and one without the diablo tune. The difference was only a tenth of a second difference, but that easily could have just been a better driven run that made the difference. I leave the diablo tune on either way but I'm just not sure if it's helping me a whole lot. That's why i wish there was a dyno closer than two hours from me :rolleyes:

well i got the slp x put on yesterday, love how loud it is, but gotta get used to the actual sound. puts a big smile on my face when even at half throttle. the black bullets will be here tuesday! hopefully have new tires to mount them up with on wed.

well i got my car dynoed over the weekend with the x pipe, not tuned. last time it was 263 and 288 sae and 269 and 298 std. with the x pipe it was 269hp and 295 ft lbs sae and 275hp and 305 ft lbs std so about 6hp and another 10 ft lbs. i will have to double check the dynos later but i beleive these are correct numbers. also last time the mph was like 132 and this time it was 114 i think at peak power... this week my wheels and tires will be here. next week ill be addin hopefully the k&n CAI for some better response, maybe a few more ponies?

ragu1585 said:
well i got my car dynoed over the weekend with the x pipe, not tuned. last time it was 263 and 288 sae and 269 and 298 std. with the x pipe it was 269hp and 295 ft lbs sae and 275hp and 305 ft lbs std so about 6hp and another 10 ft lbs. i will have to double check the dynos later but i beleive these are correct numbers. also last time the mph was like 132 and this time it was 114 i think at peak power... this week my wheels and tires will be here. next week ill be addin hopefully the k&n CAI for some better response, maybe a few more ponies?

Awesome!!!

:nice:

ragu1585 said:
houston94, have you got urs dynoed?? im interested to see what the 5speed puts to the ground...
Stock I put down
277 hp and 298 ft lbs

After just an x-pipe off road... with stock cat back.

286 hp and 302 ft lbs.. .but in the middle of the rpm range I was up about 15 hp and 8 ft lbs of torque..

But this was also with my stock motor.

Now that I have a 283 (stock re-maned block .01 over) I don't know where I'm at. Plus the catback, K&N fipk...

I think I should be around the 295 hp and 315 ft lbs.

Next month..heheh. I don't know where I'll be in hp numbers hopefully with about 65 to 75 more hp.