Got Jenn'ed today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was headed up I55 on my way to work when I notice that destinctive S197 grill comming up in the left lane. Its a black vert with the top up. It matches my speed, toots the horn. I look over and she does a little boob push up and mouths "nice car". She lifts her sunglasses, winks at me, and takes off like the space shuttle.

I have no idea what she had under the hood, but my stock GT couldnt touch it. She ran completely out of sight. Kinda made me understand how that Honda Civic ricer driver must have felt the other day.:nonono:

• Sponsors (?)

APowers said:
I was headed up I55 on my way to work when I notice that destinctive S197 grill comming up in the left lane. Its a black vert with the top up. It matches my speed, toots the horn. I look over and she does a little boob push up and mouths "nice car". She lifts her sunglasses, winks at me, and takes off like the space shuttle.

I have no idea what she had under the hood, but my stock GT couldnt touch it. She ran completely out of sight. Kinda made me understand how that Honda Civic ricer driver must have felt the other day.:nonono:
It was probably a V6. It's just that after you saw boobs you forgot how to drive for a second. It's alright, happens to the best of us.

lmao

I go to the races for a day and come back to "Jennisms"? I love you guys!

:rlaugh: Who would have guessed I would now be in the SN Urban dictionary.

There is power in the move, now known on SN as, "The Jenn". :nice: Matter-a-fact, its power rendered a poor kid in a Cobra unable to shift from 2nd to 3rd yesterday. Poor little guy, didn't know what hit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.