Gotta love projects and messy garages

Spent all weekend destroying the garage and trying to put the car together, its the third motor to go in the car so hopefully third times a charm. The suspensions all off because we put a tubular k-member in the car.

P1010061.jpg

P1010062.jpg

P1010063.jpg

P1010068.jpg

Before piling stuff on top of the car

P1010128.jpg

I'll post some pictures of the motor back in the car and the engine bay later

• Sponsors (?)

man your garage is even more cramped than mine. im using my moms 3 car garage for my truck and my cougar right now and its tight. yours is right up on the wall!

That motor looks mean! You have tons of room compared to what I have to deal with. I have to share a 2 car garage at my condo. I have my car, an extra aod, a t-5, an explorer short block on a stand, a complete 8.8, an air compressor an 2 tool boxes an a work bench in there on my side! I built a hanging loft out of a 4x8 sheet of plywood to store my extra parts on. I should take a pic, you can walk around the car, if you're careful.

That motor looks mean! You have tons of room compared to what I have to deal with. I have to share a 2 car garage at my condo. I have my car, an extra aod, a t-5, an explorer short block on a stand, a complete 8.8, an air compressor an 2 tool boxes an a work bench in there on my side! I built a hanging loft out of a 4x8 sheet of plywood to store my extra parts on. I should take a pic, you can walk around the car, if you're careful.

thats crazy man...haha i was just swapping the clutch on my truck this past weekend. Didnt even have to jack it up. The stock ride height is enough for me to get under there on a roller, and to pull the tranny out from under it lol. that was nice.

i cant wait til i have a 20,000 square foot shop with like 4 hydraulic car jacks and a spare-5.0 powered air compressor lol

thats crazy man...haha i was just swapping the clutch on my truck this past weekend. Didnt even have to jack it up. The stock ride height is enough for me to get under there on a roller, and to pull the tranny out from under it lol. that was nice.

i cant wait til i have a 20,000 square foot shop with like 4 hydraulic car jacks and a spare-5.0 powered air compressor lol

if i work on my car at my apt, i have a one car garage with about a foot on each side of my car to work in. totally sucks! i usually take it to my cousin's shop though, 50x90 (recently changed though, extended the rear and added a paint booth :D)with a lift and all the goodies to make working on a car suuuupppppeeeerrr easy!