greetings from iraq

whats up everyone ive been up here for about a month and im saving up for the motor. cant wait to have rick start building. stinks to here about the gas but im very set on the motor so o well ill be broke. lol
everything here is as ok as it can be. if you want to know what it feels like here do the following
take water and sprinkle it on your face
then take a hand full of sand and toss it into your face while at the same time having someone blow 2 hot blow dryers in your face.
yea lol
well im still ordering parts but stopped cuase im saving the money for the motor now lol.
well i will ttyl
dan :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

stang_dan said:
whats up everyone ive been up here for about a month and im saving up for the motor. cant wait to have rick start building. stinks to here about the gas but im very set on the motor so o well ill be broke. lol
everything here is as ok as it can be. if you want to know what it feels like here do the following
take water and sprinkle it on your face
then take a hand full of sand and toss it into your face while at the same time having someone blow 2 hot blow dryers in your face.
yea lol
well im still ordering parts but stopped cuase im saving the money for the motor now lol.
well i will ttyl
dan :flag:

A word of advice. When I was in the Navy, and we deployed for 6 months, there was a guy I worked with that did the same thing. He was keeping like $30 every two weeks, and wiring the rest to his Dad back home for his 91 Notch. When we got back it was a 347 stroker, all TrickFlow, with a 75 shot (two ten pound bottles), TKO, 4.10's, new paint, new 17" Cobra R's, sound system, ect. He drove the car 8 days, and wrapped it around a pole. He ended up parting it out (scared him pretty bad). I know your gonna be excited, but take it easy at first. Stay safe over there :flag: .
Brandon

i will i cant wait im kinda worried tho i think th emoney might com up a little sort. i dont know i will see. i hope not but i thought i was goin to make more than i am.
either way i will get it and just have to wait a couple of months to finish it.
ttyl
dan
working on the parking lot lol
later guys

yea i hope im still getting the motor im looking at gas back home and uh yea i might not be able to get it it will be my dd so i mihgt have to go with original plan and get the street bike. i will be back in march and then 6months later i come back so i can just get motor next time i dont know im still saving and ihave 6 months to think about it. but i think it might make more sense to pay the car off and get a bike and a tranny for the car and then get motor next time around i was just so set on the motor. o well like i said i have time to think about it.
dan