Guys, i think I'm losing my mind...

• Sponsors (?)

The scoop isn't open, stainless insert. And I'm sorry SRT Handz thinks it looks like ****. I'm sure everyone loves his car. Like I said to each his own. If people want to laugh oh well. Like I said It's what the wife wanted so it's what she gets. I like too and nothing will change my mind.
The high beam are blue also, but Like I said, who needs them when you have HID's. If you would have seen the old ones you would have said what the ****. They were real bad off. So if you like them I say get them if not then so be it.

So I guess there not to popular, Oh well. Like I said if you want them get them don't worry about what everyone says. Not sure what the big deal is they are still shaped exactly like factory no defference at all, just different inside. I don't think it take away from the car and we get more compliments on the car when seen in person. I kind of wish I would have never posted them here. Really didn't know it was going to get so badly bashed.

I am joining Kilgore and the "Fugly" Crowd.

I am sorry but I feel that all the aftermarket headlight avaliable today for mustang look like poop. They make the car look cheap.....very cheap.

New Edge Mustang must have the OEM Black housing FTW

Yeah guess you guys are right and we are all entitled to our opinions, I just won't let the wife know how you feel. It is her car and she really loves it. Just won't be posting any of it on this site any more. Appreciate it, enjoy your stangs.

I got the same headlights on my car but with clear side markers. My car is black so it all blends in. I think they look bad a**. It's all about being different these days. I like rolling around with just the halos on. I get compliments everywhere. They don't look ricey at all. Rice would have chrome housings.

I got the same headlights on my car but with clear side markers. My car is black so it all blends in. I think they look bad a**. It's all about being different these days. I like rolling around with just the halos on. I get compliments everywhere. They don't look ricey at all. Rice would have chrome housings.

Post up some pics of your car bro.

And to y2k2GT, screw what everyone says and don't let a few "negative" comments prevent you from coming here.

Post up some pics of your car bro.

And to y2k2GT, screw what everyone says and don't let a few "negative" comments prevent you from coming here.
:stupid:

I'm not a fan of the lights, and personally wouldn't choose them, but I'm not saying they look stupid or gonna be harsh about it. I might rag on Mity a little by saying "they're all gonna laugh at you" but that's really just joking with him, and has nothing to do with the looks of your wife's car y2k2GT.

Hopefully you keep posting and visiting the site.

BTW....if your wife were the one that actually posted the pictures and made it obvious she was a female.....everyone woulda loved them....bunch of leghumpers!:D

Oh so do i. But my passenger side is all scratched up, and since ford OEM is super expensive, i figure i'll try something new.

With separate low/high beam, i can wire it such so that both low and high beam would come on when high beam is on. Thats the truely the reason why i want those with separate High/Low headlight housig,...

Well if they're replacements then I say go for it. :nice:

Thanks Mity2, and to the rest of you guys. It only bothers me for my wife, I know how she feels about her car and it would probably hurt her feelings if she knew how peolpe feel. I'm a member of NLOC and have never seen some one get so badly bashed before. If seen arguements but never had someone come out and flat say how fugly their Lightning was. There will always be something that someone will do that not everyone will like, I know that. I've been to alot of car shows and have seen alot of strange things but I respect what someone has done to there car, it's there car and if it makes them happy then so be it. I'm a car guy, have been for a long time. This was the first time I posted here, the wife new the pictures of the L were out so she wanted some of her car posted on a mustng site. So there it is, I won't let it discourage me, I'll probaly post more. Thats the beauty of these sites, there's alot of useful info.