Happy Birthday Realmongo

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

steelhorse said:
That's another mark in the "gay" colon....i mean column for Dreamin' (of fuzzy) and his 6mancuzzi

Oh just give up, peanutboy! My kids (and especially my wife) would have problems with your whole line of reasoning. Plus, there's my long-standing (ahem) "fervor" for 'Chelle's avatar - you oughta see the original and some of her "practice shots! :drool: :drool: :drool:
(Do not tell my wife :chair: :uzi: :owned: <---StDr)

Still Dreamin'

StangDreamin' said:
Oh just give up, peanutboy! My kids (and especially my wife) would have problems with your whole line of reasoning. Plus, there's my long-standing (ahem) "fervor" for 'Chelle's avatar - you oughta see the original and some of her "practice shots! :drool: :drool: :drool:
(Do not tell my wife :chair: :uzi: :owned: <---StDr)

Still Dreamin'
Sounds like the peanut is jealous?:shrug:

and he damned well better stay AWAY from my backside!:mad:

Hey, screw the time warp, I like the pelvic thrust if you ask me. :shrug: Did I just say that. See what you guys do to me when I come on just to see what is going on :hail2::eek: But actually last nite I did a new move. I was laughing so hard I slammed my eye down on the top of my beer bottle, knocked my beer all over the place in front of my date and his boss and co-workers :crazy:. I was in so much pain they ordered me a shot of sambuca x2 and I also got my eye kissed several times :banana:. Today of course I have a black, swollen eye and no one today to kiss it. I guess I better call my date up again and see if he will kiss my eye for me again. :cheers:, Oh by the way blue fuzzy how are you doing today, been probbed lately :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.