happy st particks dauyyy

• Sponsors (?)

U BEST BE WAR IN GREAN
wow, i do not remember doing that...of course i was wearing green yesterday...i was in savannah, georgia where i go to school...it also happens to be the 2nd largest st pattys day celebration in the US....u think youve seena lotta green in one place...think again....

River St:

View attachment 395668

River St:

View attachment 395670

Live bands all day and night:

View attachment 395672

My buds at the bar which i cant believe i got into haha:

View attachment 395674

The bar:

View attachment 395676

Basically in Savannah, no one gives a **** on st pattys day, and me and my friends walked right into the bar with a cop standing in front of the door, and he just let us through. If you live close to savannah, i suggest you come next year cause its awesome...and im not even irish haha.

i have never had a hang over before :shrug: no matter what i drink or how much i have puked myself to sleep and all and no bad mornings for me..... i dont get it.......is anyone else like me??

I am the same way. It is my goal to have one...

Tequila doesn't even do it. I am just ready to get up and keep on goin' lol.

hard liquor doesn't do anything to me, but massive quantities of beer does. Last night I made the mistake of drinking on an empty stomach and not eating anything after. Wasn't so much of a headache but my stomach hates me today, I couldn't eat anything all day.

yea i have to drink a lot of beer to **** me up, but hard liquer such as tequila will get me...i had a **** load of margaritas on thursday night, and i was the most wasted ive ever been...friday everyone started drinking at like 10am, and i didnt start til like 3pm cause i felt like such ****...but as soon as i finished my first beer, i felt much better...wierd how that works eh?

i started drinking at 7am and finally passed out at 10:30pm. hellavu good day! i was so proud i made it that long.

i can drink any hard liquor i want and i'll wake up fine the next day. beer on the other hand :nonono:

I've been to SCAD for St. Patty's day. It's definitely sick. I've been to both Boston and Savannah for St. Patty's and I would take SCAD any day of the week. Such a random place for it, but it was one of the drunkest weekends of my life. Anything goes down there!

Adam

yea dude, its gonna be the best one while im in college cause next year its either gonna be on a sunday or a monday, and the years to follow will be weekdays which will suck...it was one of the most fun times in my life, and i cant wait til next year:nice:

all you guys who dont get hangovers are lucky, damn. last thurs i was drinkin vodka in gatorade all night then my freind gave me some everclear in kool aid. well i dont remember what happened after that but i was hugging a toilet all friday morning and the hangover was epic ..prolly the worst ive had. It's nature's way of saying I told you so. lol