Has Anyone Seen StangDreamin'???

• Sponsors (?)

65fastback2+2 said:
i bet hes just got his mind in the gutter again
Doubtful since the Gutter wave flooded The Closet with gutter contents......... :eek:
chepsk8 said:
maybe his jacuzzi was wiped out, and he's rebuilding?
Or he could've built a raft of Jacuzzi Babes and sailed off to safety.....:shrug:

chepsk8 said:
BTW, what is the boyancy of a large green eyeball?
Depends on several factors, such as specific gravity and viscosity of the fluid (Gutter contents seems to be the most likely thing to have washed him away) and what his displacement, which is a function of his volume (NO not vocal, the amount of space he occupies in three dimensions!):nonono: and his weight............

In any case, I'm guessing he's holed up somewhere waiting for the "All-Clear" to sound!

But what of my poor Closet Door Dawg.....:( The door is shattered and he's nowhere to be seen.......:(

Nah, a little server crash and Gutter Tsunami won't stop me!

65stanger said:
Or he could've built a raft of Jacuzzi Babes and sailed off to safety.....:shrug:

Wow! that sounds like a much "cushy-er" story than the truth! :drool:

65stanger said:
Depends on several factors, such as specific gravity and viscosity of the fluid (Gutter contents seems to be the most likely thing to have washed him away) and what his displacement, which is a function of his volume (NO not vocal, the amount of space he occupies in three dimensions!):nonono: and his weight............

Actually, taking from any ol' available Google image search for "Mikey"; that would be 3' times 1.5 square feet times 3.1417243131 equals 21.2067 cubic feet - and about 30 lbs. I think I'd float a loooonnng time. :D

In any case, I'm guessing he's holed up somewhere waiting for the "All-Clear" to sound!

Yeah, something like that! See my thread on the subject.

By the Way - What caused the server crash? Did GBM (and his Curse) visit the SBC server farm???????

StangDreamin' said:
By the Way - What caused the server crash? Did GBM (and his Curse) visit the SBC server farm???????
BBFCM said:
[BBFCM Story-telling Mode]
Once Upon A Time..... in the Great Land there was a tremendous Tower knownst to the peoples as The Stangnet Server. This tower was soooooooo huge that it's very tops extended up past the clouds into the ethernet! When one day, for very dark, mysterious and evil reasons, something caused the Great Tower of The Stangnet Server to come crashing down. So great was the Tower and so powerful was its fall that the entire Great Land shook and trembled. (close to a 9.5 on the scale of Richter) So terrible was the shaking and trembling that The Closet Door splintered, it's pieces coming of their hinges and The Gutter's contents arose in an enormous wave and flooded into The Closet flushing it's contents and occupants out upon the Great Land. In the aftermath, The Great Big Blue Fuzzy Closet Monster wandered lost and dazed looking for his La-Z-Boy, only to find olde tales known as "threads", that had once been kept beneath his chair, washed out upon the Great Land. Unfortunately only the more aged threads were sturdy enough to survive the cataclysm, many of the newer ones were destroyed and lost forever.........The End!...[/BBFCM Story-telling Mode]
Hmmmmm......I just knew there was something dark, mysterious and evil about a rabid, half-baked, walking, talking Christmas confection!:doh:
It was there in front of us the WHOLE time, while we were watching the Hungrymonkey to keep him from taking over the forums, the GBM was doing his evil works!:eek: