Header DYNO Results Are In!!!

Stinger

Founding Member
Jul 7, 2001
Shawnee, KS
Bryan from MCRacing installed one of my Stinger Performance headers on his SVO this week and Dyno'd it last night. He is going to the track on Friday to get before/after times. He was previously running a heavily ported E6 Manifold. Everything else is identical except for modifying the DP and IC Tubing to fit.

Before: 360rwhp 385rwtq at 26psi
After: 382rwhp 408rwtq 24psi

He said it will break 400rwhp once he gets some bigger injectors and is able to turn it back up to 26psi. He is maxing out his injectors now.

He also said he gained 18ft/lb (390 to 408) when he leaned out the fuel map around 4k. He then said it was still rich so he leaned it out one more time but didn't dyno it so he expects it to be making another 15-20 ft/lb more than the new graph shows.

He said the power came on ~300rpm sooner than before.

He ran 11.59@116 (I think) last time at the track. He's hoping for 11.20's or better tomorrow.

Dyno Graphs and timeslips will be available later.

Stinger

• Sponsors (?)

Looks Great Stinger You know I have 2 blocks that I am building and since I have a Bob's Log that just arrived today for the daily driver, I may have to look at a Stingers Header for the Play toy. I will love to see the time slips when they come.

This is a Great Promotion for your site also, are you going to add the results to the write up on the header for the site?

Asha'man said:
Hardy har har. :bs: Is it a secret or something?

Ash

I don't know his combo...I'll have it after he gets back from WFC (I don't want to bother him with that while he's busy tuning and such).

BTW...he went 11.27@120mph in "bad air" as he called it. Says he expects 10's at WFC.

1fastfox: 380 shipped

Stinger