Mach 1 Headers

I've had my MRT H-pipe and catback system with a flowmaster catback for a while now, but now I have enough money to buy a nice set of headers. The only question that rises when looking at headers for me is that on every application I've looked, Kooks, SLP, and Hooker, they all seem to have an X pipe that is either required or optional. My question is , is it impossible to get a set of headers to connect to my MRT H pipe?

• Sponsors (?)

I've had my MRT H-pipe and catback system with a flowmaster catback for a while now, but now I have enough money to buy a nice set of headers. The only question that rises when looking at headers for me is that on every application I've looked, Kooks, SLP, and Hooker, they all seem to have an X pipe that is either required or optional. My question is , is it impossible to get a set of headers to connect to my MRT H pipe?

Any well experienced exhaust shop can connect your mid pipe to the headers. I had JBA mid lengths on my last 02/gt and required custom connections to the mid pipe and it worked perfectly.