Headers

I bought some JBA cat4ward headers and Ive had them sittin around in the trunk for about a month. I still questioning my mechanical abilities and I was wondering if anyone could tell me or give me an idea of how to install these instead of having to pay a mechanic 80 an hour. They are for a 2004 3.8. stock exhaust.

• Sponsors (?)

If your stang isnt an 04, I am not 100% that they will fit. 2004's are slightly modified from the previous years. They are Windsor 3.9l engines. And I think the exhaust porting is different. IF... they fit, then they are relatively simple to install. Make sure you have gaskets for them. The only problem is clearance.

It is a 2004, I always thought I had a 3.8 until I checked the valve cover and it reads 3.9L Windsor, Thank you for the posting regarding the headers, I bought them on americanmuscle.com and they seem to do a good job with providing the right parts, im about to take on the job. Ill post once I finish the install...im installing the dual exhaust as well and the headers do come with gaskets and new hardware....THANKS AGAIN!