Headlight bulbs went out

ZIncGTSTANG

Jun 28, 2005
My passenger side headlight bulb just went out tonight. Im wondering whether i should replace it with another factory bulb or get a higher intestity one. What would you guys suggest going with? I would like ones with a whiter light...I don't really like the ones that give off a blue light or have a blue lense. Are the silverstars good?:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

yes the glass is blue but screw how it looks as long as you can see... if you worried about it looking blue then put a candle in your headlights...

i had Silverstars and they produce a very white light but they are no match for the HID's that i put in recently.

they are only slightly bluish/pinkish/orangish....its a chameleon blur of colors but really light. its so slight that they really dont reflect blue in the housings....the light they give off is pure white. not blue at all so dont worry about that.
had them in my bro's mach and liked them a lot compared to stock or blue bulbs.

MVC-003S.JPG

they are only slightly bluish/pinkish/orangish....its a chameleon blur of colors but really light. its so slight that they really dont reflect blue in the housings....the light they give off is pure white. not blue at all so dont worry about that.
had them in my bro's mach and liked them a lot compared to stock or blue bulbs.

MVC-003S.JPG

:hail2: Awesome, thanks for posting up some pics. I couldn't find any good pics by looking at sylvania's site. I don't mind there being a slight blueish tint in the housing....I just don't want something like luminics which my friend has and at most angles it looks like the housing is blue. I wouldn't mind it if my car was blue, but I think itd look funny with a yellow car