Hello from Virginia

Va89Stang

Jan 13, 2024
Virginia
New member from Central Virginia
My rides a 89 Vert Gt 5.0 bone stock with 55k original miles been in the family and garage kept since 92
I’ve been lurking around here for almost a year when I first got the car. Figure it’s about time to join so I can get ideas and advice on upgrades I want to do
Ray

• Sponsors (?)

IMG_0417.jpeg

Hello Ray and welcome to Stangnet.
We would love to see pictures of this gem and hear what you have in mind for upgrades?
Right now bushings, shocks, lowering springs, full exhaust Bbk shorties 3 in high flow cats with h pipe and varitune cat back, mm subframe connectors, torque box reinforcement , cold air intake 75 mm throttle body and some other thing I can’t remember. Got a basement full of boxes lol

Just ordered full hydroboost system with all hoses cooler and remote reservoir from flea bay getting front spindles from 94 Gt with everything for 5 lug still need 04 cobra pedal box and a 96 rear to complete 5 lug 4way disc but that’s next winters project

I see your from lake George I’m an Island boy born and bred started going to LG back in the 70s for family vacation

Reactions: 1 user
That’s a great looking GT Vert you have and an impressive list of mods to look forward to.
We can all relate to the “basement full of boxes”. lol

I moved to LG two years ago from the city and nassau county. My family vacationed here my entire life as a kid then I took my family and we decided to make this home.

That’s a great looking GT Vert you have and an impressive list of mods to look forward to.
We can all relate to the “basement full of boxes”. lol

I moved to LG two years ago from the city and nassau county. My family vacationed here my entire life as a kid then I took my family and we decided to make this home.
Where in Nassau I was in Hicksville grad 1980 last stop in NY was New Paltz