HELP! Dissable Pass Air bag??

lamrith

Founding Member
Jun 7, 2000
Tacoma, WA
Hey everyone, Just got home lastnight with my "new" 95 GT Vert. I LOVE THE CAR!!

My biggest hurddle is that I take my son to daycar each morning. He is still in a car seat, so with the passenger air bag, he has to be in back, major PITA.. I know new cars have a key switch you dissable them. Is there a way to dissable the one in this 95?? I thought I remembered something about the dealer being able to do that...

What I would realy like is to be able to put a switch in/under the dash where it will not get bumped to turn it on/off depending on the passenger...

ANY THOUGHTS!?!?

• Sponsors (?)

Actually I put my son in the back and it isn't that bad to sdo. I jsut put the seat all the way forward and tilt it forward too before i even get our of the car to get him (I pick him up from "school")... I have a 4 point roll bar too. What I did is since he is 15mo old now I got a high back booster so it was lower to the seat and smaller overall... it is not too bad... definitely worth the aggravation to still drive my car on nice days...