Help for new guy.....

kerryt1

Feb 2, 2006
Edmond, OK
Hey, I'm a newb to the site, w/ an '01 GT (great site, BTW, extremely helpful). I'm also new to the Mustang scene. I've been a GM guy my whole life, so I'm clueless. I think some of you 'stangers could answer a couple of quick questions for me and save me some time...

1. Where is the cheapest (advertised) place to find a new Mach 1 chin spoiler and grille delete?

2. Where can a find an OEM outside rearview mirror for a reasonable price? Dealers want $150+ and aftermarket ones scare me off. Are the aftermarket replacements out there quality pieces?

3. Mineralman answered my question about the paint code for the Mach 1 spoiler...thanks to him.

4. I chosen to get a Bassani BX series catback. Has anyone had a bad experience with this company?

Thanks in advance for your help! I look forward to learning more from all of you.

• Sponsors (?)

second Randy for the chin spoiler and ask him for a price for the mirror also...
i just bought a chin spoiler from him for $75 + $5 for the extra mounting hardware.

Bassani is top quality products...add a bassani X pipe and mid lenth headers and you'll really be happy.