Help me decide

Stangdriver13

Jul 31, 2006
I'm lookin for a winter vehicle and I have narrowed it down to three different ones. A 1999 F150 4x4 w/ 4.6 130k for $5,500 neg (good condition, off-road package), a 1998 F150 4x4 w/5.4 118k for $5400 neg (don't car for interior and once a farm truck), 1998 Grand Cherokee 5.9L limited all wheel drive 104k for $5800 firm mint condition from the looks of it, all options. I'm really torn between the 3 and each one I have to travel to get. I am only want to go look at one cause I don't want to travel three different times. Which one would you go look at? Any experience with any of the three? Car is going to be used as my dd/winter vehicle until I find another Mach 1 since mine was totaled. I will also be taking trips to Chicago every other weekend so gas milage is going to play a factor as well.

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, if gas mileage is an issue than I'd get the 99 plus you can probably talk the seller down to under $5k. Btw, where on the map are you located? Does it snow where you're at?

The '99 F 150.The 4.6 is really good on fuel,i use to have a '98 stx extended cab with the 4.6.It was a really nice riding truck,reason i don't have it today is because i ended up with the end of the year melon,but i know a lot of guys that still have there F 150's from those years,and had zero issues,and still love 'em.

I live in central Illinois we get anywhere from 20-40 inches of snow a year. I'm leaning towards the 4.6 as well. I have only seen one picture of it so far that's why I'm not a 100% sure. Dealership is suppose to send me more pics tomorrow.