Here It Is: Uncamouflaged!

Discussion in '2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by BamaGT, Nov 16, 2003.

1. Click the pic for the 1024x768 desktop wallpaper:

2. Is this legit? Where'd you get it? I know for a fact that photoshop has filters that can make a picture look like that....
  3. My source told me it was sent in an email to some Ford dealers.
  4. It's not that bad...At least the ride height isn't as brutal as the latest cars.

It'll probably look cleaner without that tail too.
  5. Hmmm....reaction reserved until legitamacy of this is confirmed.
  6. I'm with you on this...but I will say it needs a hood scoop of some sort (hopefully someone will make a hood like the concept's for me :) ), even if the side scoops on the SN95's were non-functional...they still looked good...I'd like to see some side scoops..., and those side mirrors have got to go.
  7. The B and C pillar area sucks, the rest of it looks great and very realistic
  8. I can see me in that thing now...

First off, I'd wait until CDC or Cervini's or someone came out w/ a hood that has a scoop... looks too... plain.

I'd get a set of 18" Torque Thrust II's, keeping that vintage look going...

Other than that... Damn, I'd hit it! So Sexy. :nice:
  9. Ahhh screw it.

If this is what the GT looks like Ford has a winner for sure.

An after market hood and some different grill inserts would set it off perfectly. I do want to see what the rear end looks like. Because that was the area of the test mule shots that we saw that I did not like at all.
  10. Compare vtyo's GT500 and this new pic. A little minor aftermarket stuff would make that car insanely beautiful.
  11. I don't know if I like it. I'll wait until I see the real deal at the Detroit auto show in january
  12. From that angle it looks great, I agree the hood looks a bit plain but I'm sure it'll grow on all...well most of us. :nice:
  13. Well....ive made my decision. Sign me up for one....probably a 2006 though so the price can come down and get all the bugs out. That guy was right about the white uncovered pictures though, it seems like they were really distorted.
  14. Keep in mind that the hood is not as plain as it seems. It is raised much like the concept. The fact that the scan made it appear light isn't doing anything for it either.
  15. if its true, I like it. Ill have to get one used in 2008 :rolleyes:

16. hopefully ill get one in 2006 or 2007, gotta see the rear end
  17. If that's a GT then why does it have the tri bar, running horse emblem on the fender instead of a GT emblem?

I'm not crazy about it, guess it isn't too bad.
  18. The name of that image is DealershipRelease2.jpg, does that mean there are others?
  19. looks great...but I'm waiting to see what the 'vert looks like before I start saving for a down payment... ;)
  20. [​IMG]

I like the red one. :nice: