Founding Member
So, just where did you actually leave your mark?:D
56194d1226673206-hey-chepsk8-watkins-glen-internatl-spdwy.jpg

Attachments

• Watkins Glen Internat'l Spdwy.jpg
    Watkins Glen Internat'l Spdwy.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 125
  • Sponsors (?)

I did leave skid marks and deep trails in the mud at Thunderbolt last weekend.....

As I was spinning backwards, all I could think was "Oh *****, What am I going to hit this time?"........

MuddyCobrask8.jpg

The mud whas everywhere, two powerwashings to get most of it out. More in the interior too!

Attachments

• MuddyCobrask8.jpg
    MuddyCobrask8.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 97
I did leave skid marks and deep trails in the mud at Thunderbolt last weekend.....

As I was spinning backwards, all I could think was "Oh *****, What am I going to hit this time?"........

MuddyCobrask8.jpg

The mud whas everywhere, two powerwashings to get most of it out. More in the interior too!
Dam dog! you really are abusing that baby!
chepsk8 said:
More truth to that than you think......
:rlaugh::rlaugh::rlaugh:
no dude! It's EXACTLY what I was thinking.
Just don't try smuggling any home.....

Attachments

• MuddyCobrask8.jpg
    MuddyCobrask8.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 74
Dude, it's just......... cosmic.

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

EDIT: Oh, good Lord. Just looked at the google ads at the top of the page. There's one for a campground not too far from Sturgis; advertising their "amenities"; including "shuttle bus" service to the bike rally. Who in the h3** would leave their hawg at the campground and take a stinkin' shuttle bus to the rally???? :scratch:

That would be like going to Mustang Week, leaving your Stang at the motel, and taking a Toyota Camry to the show! :nonono: