Hey Cobra owners.. this should be your next purchase

Discussion in 'SVT Tech Forum' started by Gael, Oct 9, 2003.

1. Worst. Wheels. EVER.

2. I can get them painted too? Yes I am so down mid dat, yo! :hail2:

3. [Sarcasm]Shoot!! They're only four spoke. I would jump on them if they were 6 spoke. Two cobras per wheel just isn't enough for me. :shrug: [/Sarcasm]

-Jason

4. sweet, do they have em in spinners

5. Those are awesome, i cant believe someone just gave them to you and ran away crying.

I bet Ray Charles would love to see these.

:shrug:

6. How do you spell "Ghetto?"

7. Umm, I have sad news.

That is a picture of the Cobra that Carrol Shelby himself was driving on the show "RIDES." I felt like taking a dump in my hand and throwing it at the screen. Just a disgrace that he would be seen rollin on those. Sad really. Maybe he's senile. He is like 87 or something.

8. should i get these new cobra snake rims or invest in some hub cap spinners instead?????

9. Is there an optional kit to add flashing LED's for the Cobra's eyes?

10. No but you can get 15" hubcap spinners at Advance Auto.....seriously.

11. :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: That is stright up ass,and border line ricer. :lol:

12. Marine One.....Sorry to hear yor're in NC. Jacksonville blows. I spent some time there before being stationed in San Diego.(Miramar) Orahhh. :nice: :flag:

2003 Cobra
    396rwhp/dynojet
    bassani catback/x pipe
    pro 50 shifter
    densecharger CAI

13. what about all black rims with a chrome spinner on a black car what you guys think about that

14. where do i sign?!?!?!

just kidding, thats horrible... but kinda creative i guess

15. I heard they got a contract from SVT for the '06 Cobras. These are the next big thing. :rlaugh:

16. SOOOOO BADDDDDDDDDD I'M SICK!

AFTER I SPUKED AND LOST MY DINNER I REALIZED THEY COME IN SIX DIFFERENT FOREIGN LANGUAGES! ALSO READ THE FINE PRINT, IT SAYS: "NOT TO BE USED IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, FOR EXPORT ONLY"! I GUESS THAT EXPLAINS IT ALL THE BUYER OR OWNER DOESN'T SPEAK ENGLISH! THAT EXPLAINS IT ALL!~

GLWBEAR

17. In Daisy, the TLC show on the building of the new Cobra from Ford, Carroll Shelby was driving a 03 Cobra with those wheels.....

18. Would not be my first choice, but if they are good enough for Carroll Shelby to own em, I would take some.
    He has them on a couple of his Cobras.