High RPM squeal? *track video*

I went to the track yesterday and my wife taped the runs. When I played the tape back I was suprised to hear a loud metalic squeal. It didn't do it all the time, but I did notice it during a couple of the burnouts, rasing rpm's prior to launch and coming down from first to second shift. It might have done it farther down track but I couldn't hear it on the tape. I loaded the videos on photobucket but they seem to alter the sound some cause I didn't hear it on the copy from the site. It seems to be associated with high rpm. Any thoughts on what it could be? Throwout bearing?

here's the video if anyones interested
[URL=http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z252/dryntz/?action=view&current=dragraces21sep08.flv] View attachment 303000 [/URL]

On the last run you'll hear a pop right before the shift to second. The exhaust hanger at the trans mount hump blew off and left a hole in the exhaust pipe where the weld was. I got that welded this morning and took the car out for a spin with the windows down. The squeal is still there.

I did manage a 11.80 but of course that the one that my wife paused thru!!! It's the best the car has run with the SQ trim and 2 more #'s of boost :nonono:. I had a ton of problems with the car out in Kansas and still working them out. It feels like the tires are spinning in first cause the shift light comes on super quick but if I shift I don't have enough RPM to go in second. Could the clutch be going out?

• Sponsors (?)

it could definately be that the clutch is starting to go. My best 60 Ft. is 1.50 (old A-trim 8#'s boost), the best I could manage is a 1.58 the other day with several in the 1.6 range. It still felt like the tires were spinning though. Maybe it was the clutch slipping though. I am definately thinking that the throw out bearing is going.