HIJACKED!

I never thought this would happen to me, but last night my car was hijacked and I was punched in the face. I was coming out of CVS pharmacy with my acid refulx pills (which is across from the hospital) when I open my car door and crank it up. THen this young black guy comes up to me and hops across my lap into the passenger seat. He tells me to drive and I said no. Then he tells me that he is going to be killed and if I dont drive I would be killed too. After he realizes that I aint driving he punches my face (where I have a metal plate from a baseball injury) and pushes me out of the car. He then takes off like a bat out of hell and the cops catch up like 10 miles down the road where he had tried to turn it around but stalled it out:rlaugh: The car was not wrecked and come to find out the guy had escaped from the hospital because he was a pschyo. The ER doctor told me he was in a mental hospital now but somebody is to blame for this idiot getting loose and there could be a lawsuit because of this. Needless to say this was the craziest night of my life.

• Sponsors (?)

1985 5.0 said:
I never thought this would happen to me, but last night my car was hijacked and I was punched in the face. I was coming out of CVS pharmacy with my acid refulx pills (which is across from the hospital) when I open my car door and crank it up. THen this younger guy comes up to me and hops across my lap into the passenger seat. He tells me to drive and I said no. Then he tells me that he is going to be killed and if I dont drive I would be killed too. After he realizes that I aint driving he punches my face (where I have a metal plate from a baseball injury) and pushes me out of the car. He then takes off like a bat out of hell and the cops catch up like 10 miles down the road where he had tried to turn it around but stalled it out:rlaugh: The car was not wrecked and come to find out the guy had escaped from the hospital because he was a pschyo. The ER doctor told me he was in a mental hospital now but somebody is to blame for this idiot getting loose and there could be a lawsuit because of this. Needless to say this was the craziest night of my life.

There I fixed your post for you and left out somethin you should have left alone