hood??

• Sponsors (?)

I have heard some pretty bad stories about the shipping company cervinis uses. Alot of unhappy people out there that were pissed about how poor the shipping co was.

I'd say the cobra r hood from www.stangparts.com and also @ www.50resto.com or even www.ageclassic.com would be just as good, and cheaper too. Based on the descriptions and the looks, it appears as though the above companies all sell the same cobra r hood, so quality would not be a deciding factor between the two.

Oh, and if you buy through stang parts, they will bring it with them to the upcoming FFW and you could pick it up and avoid all shipping costs, assuming you live near any FFW events.

98greenmachine said:
it was around $100 for shipping (but that's from new jersey to arkansas...it may vary wherever you are). i am going to wash my car tomorrow (if it doesn't rain) so i can post a pic for you tomorrow if you would like after i get that finished.

I would like to see a pic of your hood! :D

here's the pics of the hood. go easy on me- it was my first time to even pick up a paint gun...lol :D (the second pic is a bit blurry cuz i moved when i took it and i dunno what is up w/that shadow on the grill, but when you zoom in it goes away....(???)....anyways, but you get the idea....)

Attachments

• hood finished2_1.JPG
    hood finished2_1.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 96
  • hood-finished1_1.JPG
    hood-finished1_1.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 126
GREENBIOCH said:
looks good, but I would leave the grill open, delete it, but thats just me. Still nice job :nice:

i've been driving around for about a month and a half w/no grill in it, b/c i painted it over spring break and then i didn't have time to work on it right away to make the grill fit. (yeah, i know...i'm supposed to make sure everything fits BEFORE i paint it, but live and learn... :D ) so just recently i've been sanding the inside of the hood so when it shuts, it won't hit the grill.