How did your state fair in driving?

• Sponsors (?)

bryce93lx said:
I call b.s i am from Oregon and there is no freakin way we have the best drivers i get pulled out in front of by stupid old people all the.... wait no maybe we are the best it's just all these effn tourist from those other poor driving states go home you jerks, and take your slow ass motorhomes with you

HAHA - I drove through your town twice! You guys are slllllooooowww!!!
JK - Bandon is actually a nice place. I'd retire there!

crazy like the time i read about some rich arsehole driving his tetarossa from hartford to boston in like 40 minutes at 190 with no lights on and night vision goggles. That was in the newspaper several years ago. Whata beauty that guy was....cops had such a hard time figureing out what the hell was going on...lOL

89white50 said:
crazy like the time i read about some rich arsehole driving his tetarossa from hartford to boston in like 40 minutes at 190 with no lights on and night vision goggles. That was in the newspaper several years ago. Whata beauty that guy was....cops had such a hard time figureing out what the hell was going on...lOL

:scratch: When I heard that myth it was in texas but it was a Laamborghini Countach 500S at 210mph and the guy had infrared goggles... hmmmm that was when I was 9 or 10 and I'm 27. Send that one to Myth Busters and include my name :SNSign: