How long to get procharger?

Yellowpnoy

Feb 6, 2006
Hey guys, i have had a procharger ordered from Texas hot rods since the 9th of march. I havent heard anything about a shipping confirmation or anything from them. The guy at texas hot rods said 2 to 3 weeks, and i understand that they are probably extremely busy this time of year, i was just wondering how long it took the other guys on here with Prochargers to get theirs? Thanks guys!

Anthony

• Sponsors (?)

When you order a supercharger, every day seems like an eternity. It took me a few weeks to get my Vortech. The thing some of these companies don't tell you is that often times they wait until they have several orders to place with the manufacturer. This allows them to get a better price and often reduced shipping charge which = more profit. As a result, your order may be on hold until they get some more orders :shrug: One way to check is to call procharger directly and find out if the mail order company placed your order. This is how I found out that the company I placed my order through was lying to me. Good luck.

Yea thats what i figured, this is my 3rd blower, and its still as fun as the 1st. Where are you in PA? I am in PA also, near west chester. Thanks for all the help man!

Anthony

I would check if the problem is with ProCharger, or Texas Hot Rods. Texas Hot Rods are local to me and a lot of local people including me have had nothing but problems with them, just a heads up.

I know, the thing that gets me is, these cars arent exactly what you would call new, and neither are the superchargers, you would think that as many as they sell they would have them ready to go. Just seems like a lot of money to lay down for something that they dont even have made, and i dont like paying for something that i dont even have! LOL

Anthony