How much could I get for my car?

BABstangV6

Smater than the average bear!
Apr 3, 2003
Rock Hill, SC
My car is a 99 mustang. Its a manual and has 65,000 miles. Interior is really clean and the engine and transmission is really strong

here is what it looks like. The back has a GT bumper and dual exhaust. The mods i have are dual exhaust, CAI, Suspension, and rims.

cobra234.txt

How much you think its worth private sale? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

If you do wind up selling it, we need to talk about that BAB-colored Cobra bumper of yours... :) I've yet to find one already painted in my color. Maybe work a trade plus a little $$$??

You might be able to get $8 to $10 grand retail for it if you sell it yourself. If you trade it in, you will get $6 to $7 grand, maybe a lot less than that. The prices for the V6 Mustang has gone down bigtime because of the new 2005's coming out. I know that if you had a 99 GT with the same miles, you could get $10 grand for it. So don't be so overwhelmed if you get less than that for your V6.

i bought my 99 v6 used with 62k miles for 9,000....i think you could definitely sell yours for at least $10,000, maybe even $11,000 depending on the buyer...stock trade in value is probably on 6 or 7,000.