How much for a stock drive shaft?

Discussion in '2007 - 2014 Shelby GT500 Tech' started by 95Nelson, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Some of you may have already read my post on the used 07 GT500 I bought from a guy in Chicago and the issues so far. Well, it looks like the seller had broken the stock drive shaft and replaced it with a Powerstroke one-piece aluminum drive shaft with a safety strap/bar. I want to go back to a stock drive shaft and need to know how much I can get one for, and what the aluminum shaft I have would be worth.

Any info and advice is appreciated:nice:

Thanks

2. How many miles on the one piece? Any vibration or problems with it? I might consider some sort of trade for my 2 piece out of my new 09. Less than 2000 miles.

Mike

3. Same here. I'm interested in picking up your driveshaft whether you want mine or not, but I've got an 06 GT 5spd. If they're direct swaps, I'll trade you +cash on my end.

4. The GT drive shafts are different than the GT500 - something about handling 200 HP more. I'd have to get the aluminum checked out before selling it. Paul's High Performance thinks there may be a problem with it. Looks like I'll be buying a used one from PHP for $400 this week. Once I get the aluminum one checked out, if it's ok I'll put it up for sale.