How much hp/tq would keep you happy?

I'm asking cause I think it would take between 600-700 hp/tq to keep me happy. Why? Well, it'll probably be one of the fastest cars in my area, since 10s are in reach. Also, no matter how high someone goes, there's always someone faster. My way of getting there would be a stroker 347 with a single turbo(T-70). How about you?

• Sponsors (?)

I am totaly happy with my car as is now...no matter what it runs I love it. My goal was for a fun street car that has some arse with mostly stuff from factory ford autos.

At some point in my life I want to build a 32 3 window (with either a 03 cobra or LS1 motor), and a notch with a 331/347 with a 66-76 single turbo.

Well, I should have over 400+ na and it's nice. My final goal is a 418 with a sportsman block and a turbo with a/c and great street maners. Should only cost me 4-5k more to do that. But thats for after I get a job as a firefighter.

500+ h/p, 650+ torque, my car became a complete joke on street tires.. Fun, to an extent, but at times down right scarey.

Now, after knowing what I do.. for a daily driven street car, as my 01 GT will be.. I have a goal of 350RWHP through a 100% stock 4.6 single turbo, and will be content keeping it that way.. IMO 400-450rwhp, or close to it, should be enough to keep anyone happy.

Right before tearing my car down, I was close to or at 600rwhp, and I could not imgine anything more being 'fun" on plublic streets, especially when the car just wants to lose it at any speed, in any gear. I will say running around town on slicks made the car more predictable, but who wants to do that... At the track, yes more would usefull.. Really depends on if it'll be a track, or street terror.