How rare is my car?

• Sponsors (?)

The original owner could have either put it on himself or had the dealer install it to look like a GT when it arrived at the dealership.

Off Topic, but, if your signature's mod list is correct, what is all the fuel for? You have a 255 in-tank and a T-Rex, that is way more than enough for a H/C/I car. Just curious, is a supercharger missing from your list or if you plan on getting one? (Don't get me wrong, too much fuel is not really a problem compared to starving your car of it.)

94MustangGT5.0 said:
The original owner could have either put it on himself or had the dealer install it to look like a GT when it arrived at the dealership.

Off Topic, but, if your signature's mod list is correct, what is all the fuel for? You have a 255 in-tank and a T-Rex, that is way more than enough for a H/C/I car. Just curious, is a supercharger missing from your list or if you plan on getting one? (Don't get me wrong, too much fuel is not really a problem compared to starving your car of it.)

I agree. I don't even see heads on his list.

I originally had an S trim for it, and was planning on going with a 331. Well... I ended up buying a ring for my G/F and asked her to marry me... so I sold the supercharger. However at the end of the year I am building up for a 393 and maybe put forced induction on it again.

Mustang95GTS said:
I originally had an S trim for it, and was planning on going with a 331. Well... I ended up buying a ring for my G/F and asked her to marry me... so I sold the supercharger. However at the end of the year I am building up for a 393 and maybe put forced induction on it again.

oooooooooooooooo ....... bad move

Mustang95GTS said:
Awe.... I see. I wondered what deal was, glad to have that cleared up. Anyways, isn't that a shame that you have to sell something like a supercharger to afford a ring. I may soon be in the same boat, except I have no supercharger to sell, I just hope I don't have to sell my car! However, your plan for the end of the year means you get the best of both worlds! :nice:

18mustangs said:
Your car is 1 of 1 if you customize it!
Exactly.

I have a Dark Green Mustang GT convertible. BFD. There are tons of them.

How many of those have 3 wheels in perfect shape and one with curb rash on it?

Out of those, how many have a parking lot ding in the rear quarter and front fender, but an otherwise perfect body?

Out of those, how many have been broken for over a year?

My response:

1 of 1. :D

Joe

94MustangGT5.0 said:
Awe.... I see. I wondered what deal was, glad to have that cleared up. Anyways, isn't that a shame that you have to sell something like a supercharger to afford a ring. I may soon be in the same boat, except I have no supercharger to sell, I just hope I don't have to sell my car! However, your plan for the end of the year means you get the best of both worlds! :nice:

I learned this lesson the hard, spend a little on the engagement ring, and alot on the wedding set, i bought a very expensive engagement ring that sits in her drawer now....