How would DSG with black stripes look?

When I get around to getting my cars 1993 paint job re-done. It will most likely be black (as it is now) with a ghost stripe but not the typ. 2 stirpe, instead one center fat stripe, with two narrow stripes one on each side of the center fat stripe. It will be a pearl with some copper mixed in to get it to "pop" more in the light.

I realy like the two tone with our cars but realy feel it will be dated in a few years...looks classy thouhg.

You have a gal. of black paint...you could prob. almost paint the whole car with a gal. of paint.

• Sponsors (?)

All this talk about stealing ideas! I've been thinking about Mineral Grey and Berrylium copper for years now....I win!

Actually, I have a pretty crafty idea in mind, so you guys can run with it...:nice:

That color is SICK.

No matter what anyone says - go through with it. DSG with 2 black stripes - vinyl or painted whichever you prefer. That color will stand out so much - even though it mimic's "Eleanor" from 60 Seconds - but you still don't see SN95's doing that combo. They do white/blue or yellow/black - it would definitley be your trademark. I say go with it.

- Andrew