I do have "other" car (non-stang)

Some of you didn't know I do have other car. I know its sort of off-topic of this thead.

Its is 1980 Lincoln Continental Mark VI - Signature Series 2dr. Its only 242 Signature Series of Marks were built!!!:eek: And believe only less than 10 was exist in Canada. That is the most RAREST. My car got 351W 5.8L

Here some photos of my car:

Picture001.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Attachments

• Picture001.jpg
    Picture001.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Picture004.jpg
    Picture004.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 85
  • Sponsors (?)

Man that's a lot of car for only 2 doors...i think i'd rather have the 4 door, then do the rear doors suicide style. I really want something like a '61-64 Lincoln Contenental.
5.jpg

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 77
85_SS_302_Coupe said:
Man that's a lot of car for only 2 doors...i think i'd rather have the 4 door, then do the rear doors suicide style. I really want something like a '61-64 Lincoln Contenental.
5.jpg

Some guy has a car like that in town here (minus the huge wheels)... I think it's a stroked 460 in there too, sounds bad ass! Nice cars but that's a lot of fat to haul around...

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 108
Boss 351 said:
Some guy has a car like that in town here (minus the huge wheels)... I think it's a stroked 460 in there too, sounds bad ass! Nice cars but that's a lot of fat to haul around...

Oh yeah...i don't know about the huge rims but i do kinda like spoked rims on cars like this, just not so huge. Assuming that i could afford to own a car like that, i'd have the hugest, nastiest engine i could find in it and make insane power...and then the weight wouldn't matter much! The i'd back it up with the biggest brakes i could find so i could slow it down :rlaugh:

Tonys89GT said:
Here is a similar one I found....

photoboatgk5.jpg

Well, I think the car is gorgeous, but I guess I'll just take solice in knowing that I've dusted enough 5.0s at the dragstrip with a lot more than a 3.73 geared 8.8 to do anything but chuckle in your general direction.

Attachments

• photoboatgk5.jpg
    photoboatgk5.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 64
jtfairlane said:
Well, I think the car is gorgeous, but I guess I'll just take solice in knowing that I've dusted enough 5.0s at the dragstrip with a lot more than a 3.73 geared 8.8 to do anything but chuckle in your general direction.
Wasnt talking bout your fairlane, man. They are sweet! This was for the OG poster.....and it was a joke.