I pulled and stashed a Capri front end at Pick a part in So Cal anybody want it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzmotor

Oct 26, 2009
Saugus, Ca
Just like the title says, on Monday at the Sun valley Pick a Part, a white RS, the air dam was missing and I just want part of the nose, but the header(perfect), grill, fenders (small dent left side at rocker panel, not bad. right side great) and the hood are there for the taking, I did not stash the bubble hatch but I expect it will be gone.
I am going back on thurs I think to get the part I want, there are actually two of them there but the 2nd one is thrashed, but it does have it's T tops.

If anybody is interested call me, I can tell you where it's stashed.

Mike 661 607 8099 cell

Hood and fenders are 39.99 each, not sure what the other stuff is.

• Sponsors (?)

Ok, the fenders, header and hood are left, 7th row from the back, 4th car in from the main isle in the Ford section, blue Taurus wagon, header and hood are under it with a extra hood vent grill, the two taurus sedans just behind it have the fenders in the back seats.
If they are still there on Sun I will set them back on the car, I stashed them to give me time to decide if I wanted the front end enough to spend the money, I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.