I6 to v8 craze

Readin' for a while and a few posts and I have to say it's an awesome forum. Seen a lot of threads on the above subject and just wanted to let ya'll know I've almost completed the '65 coupe v8 transformation. I've got a ton of information on parts, swaps, cost, time and all the other stuff every "stanger" has obtained. This includes 289 rebuild replacing everything except block and crank. C4 overhaul, front disc conversion using new granada parts, 8" rear, new steering overhaul using v8 parts, and on and on and on. It's been a full blown deal and a lot of fun as you all know. The reason for the thread is to hopefully help others with info and let you know...you'll think you've bought the last thing 10 times over and you need this or that to make it fit!!! Hopefully I can give someone some insight to avoid the "fun headaches". Most importantly with any mod or change...it's your car and your money. Do what makes you happy. It's easy to tell someone what they "should" do when we don't have to pay for it!

• Sponsors (?)