If only there was a little spark.

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
Louisiana
Ok recently at work (Sherwin-Williams) we have been having some bad luck. Earlier this week a high-up came and we were unprepared, then yesterday the goons at the tire place next door ran over our water main with a school bus and broke it. Then today I get to work and my boss says he has to go on a deliverd and its not far. Well he quickly returns and tells me to go fill up the truck and just go deliver the stuff. Well as soon as I get into the truck I smell gas, but working next to a tire place where they are tearing tarctors and suck apart, I thought nothing of it.

Anyways, I go to the gas station which I can get to without even getting on the road, and begin to fill up the truck. I open the gas door and see the cap is off. Well thats where the smell came from I said, then I start pumping. When I get about 3 gallons in I hear a noise like someone is pissing right next to me. Then I look down and see gas running from under the truck. I automaticly shut off the pump and look under the truck. There was gas just pouring out of the tank. I went inside to tell the workers that we had a little problem. They came outside and brought kitty litter. After i spread it everywhere I drove it the 20 feet back to the store and put a bucket under it.

I went next door to get the people at the tire place to look at it. They took of the skid plate and said someone PUNCHED TWO HOLES WITH A SCREWDRIVER AND DRAINED THE GAS. I was like "Holy ****" Then they told me that a few busses got drained a few nights ago too. The place where the truck was parked is off a main road but it is surrounded by our building and the Tire shops building, and there a a path straight to the ghetto right behind our store.

So your little locking gas cap may no longer save you.

• Sponsors (?)