Im Going Nuts!

sonicblue87lx

Jul 1, 2005
Okay So I have sitting right next to my My supercharger Kit but im not intalling it untill winter Due to im changing the Rockers and Cam as well. But Im just going insane..
I took the car out last night since it was a nice cool night. Taking it easy ya know nothing nuts.. But you always find that guy that wants to toy with you. I had no problem Making him look like he wasnt moving but i just wanted that blower on there to make it look like he was in park. It was a GTP if your wondering. Cuz around here you never know with GTPs I have a grand prix and I know a handfull of people that ar running into the low 12s and high 11s in there grand prix.. Not many people think about that when they see those cars. I dont want to take a chance When I pull up to someone and I know that blower ill put my there to a point. There is always going to be a car out there faster then you. But you will be faster then most. And as long as my cars in the high 11s im happy.

• Sponsors (?)

fords2fast4u said:
well, they always say patience is a virtue... but im with you on this one, im not a very virtuous person. lol

I wouldn't wait, but that's just my irrational need for speed complex... :flag:

haha i hear ya. Hell is gonna break loose when they hear that jet sound.......whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pshhhhhhhhhh. :spot:

Well Reason Why is since im changing the cam and rockers and injectors and all that kinda stuff im just waiting untill winter.. Plus the fact I wanted to have one last dnyo before i take it apart to compare numbers and then on the 25th of this month We rented out Milan so i need the car running so i can go. Its sorta one of those before and after things ya know